Over 10 years of marketing experience for businesses and agencies, large and small.
I went freelance because I wanted to help companies, big and small, with their marketing. I have so much to share, and working full-time for one company just didn’t seem fair to everyone else.
My specialty is developing any kind of marketing strategy from campaign to content to social media and then helping to execute it. That way, you don’t have to worry about having an impossible strategy just “thrown over the fence”.
If you need a strategy or an additional marketing resource, that works. But, you can also call upon my 10+ years’ experience working with websites and online communication if you need help planning your website's content. I can work with you on your other online communication, too - whether it's blogging or e-mail newsletters.
Web Project Management
By hiring freelancers, businesses like yours can pick and choose work-ready talents with specific skills to virtually eliminate the need for training. Since my career in marketing began, I've proven that I can quickly learn about a company's industry, audience and tone to hit the ground running. Plus, working at a digital marketing agency for several years helped. By now, I'm used to (and actually love) working on a social media user-generated content campaign one day and writing newsletter content for a B2B company the next.
But, really why are you here? Results.
Here are some of my proudest accomplishments that I hope will prove to you my commitment to the craft of marketing:
- Big Brands Experience - Extensive marketing experience with top brands like Wolfgang Puck and Chiquita Bananas.
- Lead Generation + Content Strategy - Developed blog engagement email campaign that has consistently delivered triple-digit improvements in website traffic and played a central role in lead generation. Increased web lead generation by 300%.
- Lead Conversion - Hired and managed a team of 2 copywriters and an editor to support content strategy and increase content production. Increased lead conversion rates by 20% through strategic content development.
- Social Media Strategy - Created company-wide social media marketing strategy, establishing profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Boosted engagement 20% and organic Twitter growth by 30% in 6 months.
- Multi-Channel - Led multi-channel, integrated marketing campaign for product launch of company’s first mobile software product. Promoted digitally and at industry trade show. Resulted in over $1MM in new revenue.
- Lead Generation - Launched company’s first lead nurturing email campaign and strategic campaign development plan. Contributed to 10% increase in lead conversion rates.
- Public Speaking - Delivered presentation on Pinterest Marketing to more than 50 industry leaders at Interactive Day San Diego. Speaking engagement generated leads and brought in large new client for agency.
- Integrated Campaign Development - Developed strategy for Despicable Me 2 co-sponsored Instagram promotion to encourage sweepstakes participation and brand preference for Chiquita Bananas. Resulted in 200% increase in Instagram followers.
- Diverse Client Portfolio (B2C + B2B) - Grew social media following on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest across 16 diverse clients by creating an effective content strategy, establishing a consistent and personable tone, and increasing user engagement.
- Web Project Management + Account Management - Managed $500K redesign of wolfgangpuck.com. Transformed out-of-date, difficult-to-manage website into a dynamic, user-friendly website with over 150,000 monthly visitors.
There are so many options for marketing technology these days. I've picked up some experience with quite a few tools throughout my career.
And if you don't see your system here, don't fret. I'm happy to learn a new system and I'm quite tech-savvy. ;-)
Eloqua Marketing Automation